Thursday, January 9, 2014

Out of the Cave

Well, I know it's been a while since I wrote anything here! Frankly, I have 14 posts in drafts and I don't feel like publishing them, not now at least.

Few days ago, I was reading an article about depression symptoms, and surprisingly, I can diagnose myself as depressed person despite that I don't feel such way at all. A brief behavioral analysis shows that those symptoms fits me well, but when did that start? I can't even remember!

Back at time when I was working at the network operations center, I thought I was the nicest and most supportive person I could be. But later I discovered the field engineers where avoiding to call the NOC as much as they can if they knew that it was my shift!

When I was managing one of the projects, a different reputation emerged, and many engineers liked working with me! Am I a nice person to deal with in person but a one who is good to avoid on phone?
Yes I am.
I've never been good at this social networking dot com bubbles, nor on the phone or even emails. My history is full of aggressive emails where I wouldn't mind if it was sent to a customer, a contractor or a vendor. But I learnt to be nicer, by the hard way.

Honestly, I don't know how did I get at this point, since this is not what I intended to write when I clicked "new post" button at the blog, but I will keep it any way.

The sophisticated type of life is not helping building a trust-worthy relationship or coping with fast-track changes life brings on everyday basis, so we try to hide in our safe places and hope it's just a storm and will end some time soon. But after a hurricane, nothing is as it was except the sky gets clearer and the sun looks shiner.

Hence you have been in your cave for a long time, can you open your eyes to a shiny sun?


Thanks for taking the trouble reading the nonsense above.
XOXO




_

No comments:

Post a Comment